1/14/2014: In Today’s Meeting:
1. Yearbook Photo (thanks to Mrs. Armstrong)
2. The Leo’s did two mini service projects in the Middle School today:
a. Picked up trash throughout the school hallways to make our school a cleaner place
3. The Leo’s delivered the Pennies for Patients Materials to the middle school home base classrooms.
4. The Leo’s strategically hung Pennies for Patients Posters around the school to help promote our fundraiser
5. Additional Events
a. January 31st will be Hat Day
b. Students will pay 1$ for a sticker that they must display to show that they paid to wear a hat for the school day. Money collected for this event will be added to any funds collected for Pennies for Patients
c. Pretzel Party will be Thursday February 13th for the home base who raises the most money for Pennies for Patients
d. The Leo’s will also collect money at the Student-Faculty Basketball Game on Friday Feb 7th to donate towards the Pennies for Patients event.
e. Our goal is to raise $3000.
6. Next Meeting: Tuesday February 4th, 2014: We will discuss helping at the student faculty basketball game, Pennies for Patients, Hat Day and ideas for our next events.