Leo Vice President Eric Gift, Advisor John McCormick and Leo President Jessie Haverkamp lead the largest Leo Club in school history with over 140 High school students signing up for the club.
Leo Club November Meeting Minutes
1. Attendance – 48 members present
2. Grace Assemble Reading Program
a. Next week is the last week for this program due to lack of interest. Currently three volunteers are signed up for last week: Jack Colt, Michael Tummillo, Riley McGinley
3. Volunteers for Coventry Little League
a. Several members indicated they would be interested in helping work at the concession stand at the Coventry Little League complex this spring. The league will be contacted to let them know that we can help, and more information will be shared as the schedule comes nearer.
4. Registration Forms
a. As of today’s meeting, 65 members have completed and returned the Leo Club registration form that needs to be submitted to our parent organization, the Coventry Lions Club. Any member that has not yet submitted the form must do so by the end of the week.
5. Hope on the Hill
a. About 6 Leo’s expressed interest in helping this cause. Those who volunteer will be asked to prepare a meal and volunteer at a church in Spring City to help feed needy families dinner on a Wednesday night. When an exact date and details are available, they will be sent out to the club so you can sign up to help.
6. Relay for Life Team
a. 15 more people (20 total are needed) need to register so that we are able to have a team in this year’s Relay for Life. Look for an email with more information from Leo President, Jessie Haverkamp.
7. Please check to make sure your attendance and meetings and other information are correct on the following spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/a/ojrsd.net/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvsoByyIRTstdDlmTktPT05rcGlHTTFITWRVZWFLdkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
8. Thank you to all of the members that volunteered at the many projects we were involved with over the past month!
9. Next meeting: Thursday, December 12th